Red Armor® Fuel features ECHO's exclusive Red Armor® – a formula that includes powerful detergents to remove performance-robbing caked on deposits and carbon upon first use, while our special additives help to protect your engine and components from future build-up and keep fuel stable for up to 2 years after opening.
Red Armor® Fuel is a great solution for users who have equipment:
- that may be running below it's normal performance
- that may be stored for long periods of time before each use
- that may be in high demand and log a lot of hours in the field or on the job
- that requires pre-mixed fuel for on-the-go emergencies or work situations
- that may be subjected to varying temperatures
- Ideal for high demand units, low performing units, winterizing units or units that are not used often
- 50:1 pre-mixed 93 octane, ethanol-free fuel featuring ECHO exclusive Red Armor® Oil
- Cleans existing deposits
- Protects against future carbon build-up
- Promotes longer engine life
- Prevents piston scuffing and stuck rings
- Helps reduce repair costs and downtime
- Stays stable up to 2 years after opening, 5 years unopened
WE ARE TRAVERSE CREEK, INC LOCATED IN BEAVER FALLS, PENNSYLVANIA. BUSINESS HOURS ARE TUESDAY-SATURDAY 8AM UNTIL 5PM. WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED HUSQVARNA AND ECHO DEALER. WE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN AFTERMARKET REPAIR PARTS FOR STIHL, HUSQVARNA, DOLMAR, AND ECHO CHAINSAWS, CONCRETE SAWS, TRIMMERS, BLOWERS AND MORE. WE SPECIALIZE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE SO IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES AT ALL WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO MAKE THEM RIGHT. PLEASE JUST LET US KNOW. WE SHIP EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK BUT SUNDAY AND MONDAY.