WE ARE TRAVERSE CREEK INCORPORATED. LOCATED IN BEAVER FALLS, PA.
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED ECHO DEALER.
The ECHO chainsaw CS-490 20 in. features a 50.2 cc professional grade 2-stroke engine and 16 in. bar. This chainsaw is lightweight for its class and is great for large landowners, farmers/ranchers, firewood cutters and homeowners.
- Use a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for 2-stroke cycle engines, recommend using only fresh gas with a minimum octane rating of 89 or higher (mid-grade to premium) at all times
- 50:1 ratio equal 1 US Gal. 89 octane plus 2.6 fl. oz. ECHO PowerBlend gold oil or ECHO red armor oil
- Gas powered chainsaw features a 50.2 cc professional-grade 2-stroke gas engine
- Chainsaw comes with a 1-year commercial/5-year consumer warranty
- Comes with 20 in. bar and chain provides reliable cutting performance
- Magnesium crankcase-provides lightweight durability
- Spring-assist starter for reduced pulling effort
- Vibration reduction system reduces operator fatigue
- Reduced- effort starter for easy start-ups, hot or cold
- Side access chain tensioner for easy chain adjustment
- Easy-access, heavy-duty air filter increases engine life
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner maintains clean air supply to engine
- Automatic, clutch-driven oiler for reduced oil consumption
- Dual-post chain brake handle increases durability
- Chrome plated cylinder extends engine life